20070724

Don't wna go to bed yet.

Just received an sms from felfel asking me to join feli and her for supper at jalan kayu. (...) SIAO ARH. What time is it man? Lol, they're near by though, but how on earth can we get there? I don't mind roller-blading there. Forget it, thinks me mommy is going to forbid me from going out so late at night. Boo.

Hmmm. This week is super extremely busy and stressed to the max. ): I almost cried man, lucky my boyfriends and dears were there. AWWWS, just when you needed some love and a warm hug, they're there. And yup, my tears didn't fall eventually. Hee. Thank you guys. I really like being in band to see all my friends, making some music to lift my spirits up and destress for all I care.

Today's business was better than Friday's(: I think. Hmm. I finally took some pictures of my puny lil' shop. Didn't even have time to take pictures after the set-up. So here. DO VISIT ONCE AGN.
Over view of our puny lil' store. RAINBOWW + CLOUDS + SUN!
I'm proud of my VM! :x
The woodie section..
Picnic Basket! YHUMMY(:
MASA-MASA! (: I swear they're SUPER UBER CUTE.
Some vintage necklaces we made.

Anyw, you can visit more here. Yhum-yhum. Hmmm, operation was real fun today! Was hopping around 1st Avenue. Think Ho Ho's going to scream his head off and shower me with his sarcasms when he spot checks the videos. BOO. Helping out at Casual-Tees today. (: And I had fun with the classmates. I don't like to take pictures with Caris luh. She toooooo tiny. LOL~



Must aim the camera properly so that we look even. LOL! Just kidding luh, I love her!(:


Marketing Research project is only a highway to hell, I swear. Keep stressing over it. And I can't do anything with it now 'cause I need to go back to school and use the effing program to collate my calculations. IRRITATING SHIT, I'm really wasting a lot of time. ): SAVE ME. TOMORROW'S THE DEADLINE!!! FUCK IT. NOT EVEN HALF OF THE EFFING REPORT. That's it. I was told not get so stress over it. Okay I shall fuck care it now.

Band after project meeting. Ya, I almost burst. But had band, Ah Tan didn't come so law ba took full band. It's more fun I guess, but less productive. LOL. I had my fun(: Dinner with hua, frotong and erica. Met chipchip, raz darls, zhexing and nina at macs and we all talked and walked home together. Heh, it was fun(: I wish time goes slower when we have fun... But time is all the same, nobody could ever stop it. Time waits for no man. So we all move along. Sigh. Got to wake up early.. So think I better hit the sack NOW. Have got coughs and a stuffy nose ): Boo.. Hope to get well soon. Good night world.

I must be lying if I'd said my heart's not a mess..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home